Monday 30 December 2013

Door to door Fix IP4,4s cheapest in Singapore

+ My service for IP4 include:

-Fix the IP4 home button $15 (bring to my place), $25 (go to ur place)

-Fix the volume button $15 (bring to my place),$30 (go to ur place)

-Fix the power button $15 (bring to my place), $30 (go to ur place)

-Fix the camera ( flash light problem, camera blur...), $25 (bring to my place ) $35 (go to ur place)

- Fix the antenna problem ( no bar signal, weak signal, alway searching....), $25 (bring to my place), 35$ (go to ur place)



- Replace the spoil screen (change the ORIGINAL ONE, not fake), $60 (bring to



my place) $70 (go to ur place)

-Replace the charging port $25 (bring to my place), 35$ (go to ur place)

-Replace the weak battery $25 (bring to my place) 35$ (go to ur place),( change to original one, not fake one )

+ My service for IP4s include:

-Fix the IP4 home button $15 (bring to my place), $30 (go to ur place)

-Fix the IP4s power button $15 (bring to my place), $30 (go to ur place)

-Fix the volume button $20 (bring to my place), $30 (go to ur place)

-Replace the spoil screen (change the original one, not fake), $60 (bring to

my place), $70 (go to ur place)

-Replace the weak battery $25 (bring to my place), 35$ (go to ur place), ( change to original one, not fake one )

- Fix the antenna problem ( no bar signal, weak signal, alway searching....) $25 (bring to my place, 35$ (go to ur place),

--Replace the charging port $25 (bring to my place), 35$ (go to ur place),

SPECIAL:

-Service come with 3 MONTHS WARRANTY

-Around 20 minutes to fix ur phone



If u got any problem above, sms or watsapp me at eight38six23eightsix (Lucas) to arrange the time convenient for u.

My address: Eugenia Block-No 4 Pandan Valley 02#410 Singapore 597628

Thanks for using my service





via Singapore Classified 1 http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=2996142&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment