Wednesday 29 January 2014

WTS: Earphones and Casings for Samsung S3> (CHEAP!)

Hi to all i would like to sell off some of my samsung cases and earpieces. Models include samsung s3 mini/note 2/s4/note 3



First of all i would like to sell off my Brand new authentic taken from box Samsung Note 2/S4> earpiece.

The YL model is for note 2 while the J5 is for S4/Note 3(flat cable)

I'm selling the YL model at 15 SGD and J5 at 20SGD.



Next, i would like to sell off my brand new authentic Samsung S3 mini flip case(light blue) at 25SGD.



Following, i would also like to sell off my 3 of my used note 2 back case, 1 used flip case and one brand new moshi back case.

The used back case will be going at one for 4 dollars and 3 for 10 dollars. the used flip case at 5 SGD.The brand new moshi back case at 10SGD.



I also have one used back silicon case for s4 and one flip case for s4. Going at 4 dollars and 8 dollars respectively or 10 dollars for both.



Lastly im also selling a Note 3 flip case at 10SGD.



Do Note that please specify clearly which item you are keen in and price is fixed as i dont wish to haggle over a few bucks
.Keen buyers do contact me 96581532.








via Singapore Classified 1 http://ift.tt/1mYZqeB

No comments:

Post a Comment