Monday 28 April 2014

WTS - Apple Iphone 5s Gold Color 16gb.

Hello guys,



I am looking to sell off my Iphone 5s gold color 16gb.

Gotten a new phone so off this goes. Not a desperate sale, so i will only let it go if my price is met. No trades please. Here goes........=>



It comes with full set. Ie, charger, earpiece manual.

I lost the box while moving house, so i will replace it with my wife's 5s box. No difference anyway......:)



Warranty is another 8months to go.

Physical condition about 9/10 conservatively. (A few negligible pin-sized kinda pricks at the sides, it's totally not serious at all).



Looking to sell at S$720. Buyer to self collect at Joo Chiat.


Please, no trades, no story-tellers, no price-hagglers, no pic collectors, no pilots.



Drop me an email (Sincere buyers only)

mobile4eversg @ gmail.com



Thanks for looking.





via Singapore Classified 1 http://ift.tt/1nY9uX9

No comments:

Post a Comment