Monday 30 June 2014

WTS: apple iPhone 5 16GB (White)

Hi all.



I have for sale an Apple iPhone 5 16GB in White.



The phone is a spare phone and is used when accessing Apple-only apps: iMovie, Keynote etc. My main phone is running Android OS.



Item is in Excellent, 9/10 condition. I am very meticulous with my belongings and the iPhone is no exception.



The phone has been in an Otterbox Defender case since day 1 and a separate screen protector applied since the first day.



No scratches, absolutely no cosmetic flaws. Buttons are all working well and no problems whatsoever with the phone.



Selling the iPhone 5 at a reasonable $580. iPhone 5C retails for $848.



Kindly text me at 9234 8435 to deal. Thank You.










via Singapore Classified 1 http://ift.tt/1m1DiTT

No comments:

Post a Comment