Saturday 30 August 2014

S> iPhone4 White 32GB $$88

Hi friends,



Selling away my iPhone4 White 32GB for $$88



Very important things to note:

1) Cosmetic condition: 1-3 / 10 depending on your standards. The main round button has got a crack. The crack is rather deep and cut across the width of the button. It is still responsive just that cosmetic wise it is not doing well.

2) The top button has lost its tackiness. I think the spring gave up or something. It still work but without the 'clicky' feel, and need to use a lot of force to press it.

3) The sides or rims of the phone is has got some permanent dirt or coloration, some scratches. Obvious extended usage (I think 3 years +).

4) The phone still works. Battery life wise it is impressive. Lasts me an entire day: listen to music while travelling to/fro work. And usual SMS, light surfing, whatsapp and stuffs.

5) The screen itself no problem all good. Listening to music all good. Volume buttons all good. Alarm is very loud I never fail to wake on time for work.





Due to the above conditions, I decide to let it go cheaply at $$88. Base on other threads I think this price is fair, be it you need a cheap phone, or a temporary substitute, or an additional companion for whatnot reasons.



Contact me at 9748 9030 to deal or additional clarifications. Thank you.





via Singapore Classified 1 http://ift.tt/1nM7u2U

No comments:

Post a Comment