Friday 31 October 2014

Brand New Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (Pink) - $380 + FREE Powerbank

Hi everyone,



I have a brand new Sony Xperia Z1 Compact in Pink for sale. I just recontracted

my Singtel line (proof of purchase available) and I am looking to offload this

new mobile phone at a reasonable price of SG$380. Perfect gift for your girlfriend/wife/daughter!



Completely unused, warranty hasn't even been enabled online and comes with all

original boxes and accessories. For interested buyers, I am willing to throw in

a free portable Sony 3500mAh CycleEnergy Powerbank.



I have attached two pictures for your reference. 1.) New phone in original box

and the powerbank. 2.) Example of the phone when unboxed.



Please SMS/Call/Whatsapp me at 91702054 for more details and inquiries! I will

hand deliver the phone to you if you're interested!



Thank you.












via Singapore Classified 1 http://ift.tt/1vriUwj

No comments:

Post a Comment