Sunday 30 November 2014

WTS: LG G2 32GB Black $270

1 x used LG G2 32GB Black for sale.















Condition: 7/10 due to 1 small dent top right corner (refer to 3rd photo)

Warranty: -NIL-

Freebies: Existing LG G2 Slim Armor Casing

Comes wtih: Full Box, Charger, Earpiece (used but you can change the eartip)



One price: $270



============================================



Contact: 9 1 8 nine 3 six nine 2 - please place your bid here once you sms'ed me



Collection: Segar LRT



Terms and Conditions


  • No haggling of price once deal is 100% confirmed

  • Bid only when you are 100% sure to deal at my location

  • I will not sell below RP

  • Reserved the right to withdraw even when BNP

  • Please be kind and do let me know if my asking price is way overpriced







via Singapore Classified 1 http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=3186012&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment