Tuesday 3 March 2015

[SOLD] Samsung Note 3 White (Good condition)

Selling off My Samsung Note 3 32GB White.

Condition would put it 9-9.5/10. Was well taken care of.

No chips no scratches. Placed in case and with tempered glass protector since day 1.



Selling at 380 Firm. Very reasonable price for all mentioned below. Local set from Starhub. About 12mths old.

Selling off as i upgraded to Note 4.

I still have original box and all original accessories, all untouched except charger. Receipt will be included as well.

I will be including a Brand New Sealed and in box flip cover case as show in picture below.



You may contact me via 9.1.7.1.5.7.9.5. Please do not PM me as i do not check messages here often.

Do contact me through whatsapp or SMS. Price is 380 firm for all as mentioned. Thanks! Peace!




















via Singapore Classified 1 http://ift.tt/1wT37bm

No comments:

Post a Comment