Monday 31 March 2014

WTS: BNIB Sony Smartwatch 2 (TBC on 4th April)

Collecting the watch as part of Xperia Z2 bundle on 4th April and planning to sell it away as I already have my own watch.



The watch will not be available right now as the collection is on the 4th but I can reserve the set for you if you are committed.



Details:

Item: Sony Smartwatch 2

Color: Black

Price: 180 Fixed (Lowballers will be ignored)



Collection: Preferably Boon Lay, Pioneer. Other MRT stations may be arranged due to my convenience but no promises!

Contact: 9233-six-nine-four-zero



SMS or Whatsapp me to reserve your set! I will be confirming with the buyer again one day before I collect the watch. Please only commit to buying if you are confirmed and ok with my conditions. Aeroplane buyers will not be entertained and will be publicly shamed.



Thank you!





via Singapore Classified 1 http://ift.tt/1mt8rhd

No comments:

Post a Comment