Sunday 30 March 2014

WTT: Mint Padfone infinity Champagne Gold 64gb plus station with Iphone 5s

As mentioned above,



I purchased a 64gb champagne gold padfone infinity late last year from challenger for $1300 (with receipt). I also purchased original asus casings for both phone and station costing me around $200 (with receipt). Warranty until end of this year.



However, having used Iphones for the past many years, I am still not used to the android OS.



Both padphone and station are in MINT condition. I am currently using my old iphone, so phone usage has been very low. Screen protector on both phone and station since day one. Station is kept in my drawer most of the time since I have an ipad.



Feel free to inspect condition before exchange.



If keen, pm me or sms me @ 9114six6three1





via Singapore Classified 1 http://ift.tt/1gRTfL6

No comments:

Post a Comment