Wednesday 31 December 2014

FS/FT: iphone for sale or trade with iPad . . . (Private Seller) . . . :) :) :)

.



.



.



















HI, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. . . . . .





I HAVE A MINT AND UNUSED IPHONE 4 16GB IN BLACK WITH FULL ACCESSORIES.





EXCELLENCE MINT CONDITION !0/10.





For Sale at $200 or exchange with ipad as I am looking for a iPad for my children.



*** I will also give away 10 BRAND NEW Original SGP iPhone Casings (With Screen protectors inside) for iPhone 4 in various yellow, pink, red colors

This is value at $20 each. 10 X $20 = $200 Extra Value!!!



Total Value $200 + $200 = $400



Selling cheap at only $200 firmed or exchange with iPad!!





Kindly sms me at Eight 1 Six Six Seven 9 Three Three.



THANKS



:):):)



Asus apple iPad space 4g 3g mint grey h&c butterfly lte iPhone plus 6 + gold 16gb 32gb 128gb white black blackberry xiaomi hp 5s 4s nexus kitkat 4.4 4.3 4.5 5.0 sony samsung galaxy xperia lenovo nokia case cover sealed seal BNIB new dell cheap red blue yellow





via Singapore Classified 1 http://ift.tt/1I10V6v

No comments:

Post a Comment