Tuesday 30 December 2014

WTS > Samsung S4 mini non-cam version

Hi



Looking to sell my S4 mini with an MSD sticker, used for about a year during my stint in a red zone camp.



Condition: 7/10, with some scratches on the sides. phone still fully functional with no/very little lag



Comes with the box and accessories, with a charger that is equally good because I lost the original (the charger comes with a head with a good power rating and a USB cable that charges quickly). I also changed the cover of my phone, so I will be able to hand over an almost new original cover with the phone.



Also comes with a Sandisk 64GB memory card, which is almost necessary due to the small internal storage.



Looking to sell at 520 with everything included, negotiable but please give me a reasonable offer. it is a good phone, especially compared to Huawei and iNo, and is a worthwhile investment.



Do SMS/Whatsapp me at 919 zero 9 zero 30 if you have any enquiries or to express your interest.



Have a great day ahead!



Cheers

ez





via Singapore Classified 1 http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=3197515&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment